- 1362 Essex Avenue, Columbus, OH 43211
- (614) 291-1268
- visit website
The Brink’s Company is a premier provider of secure logistics and security solutions including cash-in-transit, ATM replenishment and maintenance, international transportation of valuables, cash management and payment services. Our customers include financial institutions, retailers, government agencies (including central banks), mints, jewelers and other commercial operations around the world. Our global network serves customers in more than 100 countries. We have ownership interest in companies in 41 countries and agency relationships with companies in additional countries. We employ approximately 59,900 people and our operations include approximately 1,100 facilities and 12,000 vehicles.
Brink’s has been the safe, secure choice in armored transportation since 1859. Advanced methods in secure logistics, communications and audit systems strengthen Brink’s unrivaled reputation for safety, security and service. Backed with comprehensive protection covering loss anywhere they do business, Brink’s all-risk insurance is the best in the industry.
Thousands of companies around the world trust Brink’s to protect their businesses from the risks associated with transporting cash and other materials. Here’s why:
• Security: First introduced in the 1920s, Brink’s armored vehicles have been continuously upgraded and enhanced with state-of-the-art technology and security features.
• Strength and stability: Brink’s is built on a foundation of strength and stability, ready to weather today’s economic conditions—and tomorrow’s—with the same level of quality and reliability for which we’re known.
• Advanced technology: We leverage the most advanced methods in secure logistics and communications to strengthen our reputation for safety and security and to ensure the quality service that defines the Brink’s brand.
• Comprehensive protection: Brink’s armored transportation service is backed by state-of-the-art all-risk insurance coverage.
For information on armored transport services for commodities, diamonds, jewelry and art, visit: www.brinksglobal.com
Brink’s Armored Transportation Benefits:
• Save time and money.
• Lower the risk of theft and mishandling.
• Free up resources for more productive activities.
• Increase operational efficiency.
• Gain greater visibility into your operations.
• Improve security for your employees and customers.