Interstate Warehousing, Inc.
- 1401 S Keystone Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46203
- (317) 781-4285
- visit website
Tippmann Group offers more than 50 years of experience in the refrigeration industry, specializing in cold storage construction and management of refrigerated / frozen distribution centers. Interstate Warehousing, a Tippmann Group company, owns and operates 8 public refrigerated warehouse facilities located throughout the U.S. in Indianapolis, Franklin (IN), Cincinnati, Chicago, Nashville, Denver, Grand Rapids (MI), and Newport News (VA).
Tippmann Construction, also a Tippmann Group Company, provides a fast-track design / build option for construction of a new distribution center, or expansions and renovations to existing distribution facilities. Tippmann Group and Interstate Warehousing developed the QFR Zone® (Quick Freeze Racking Zone), a more efficient alternative to traditional blast freezing, which can save warehouses up to 50% on their blast freezing related expenses.
We strive toward building customer relationships and exceeding customer expectations with Tradition, Flexibility, Quality and Performance.
• Family-owned and operated for more than 50 years
• One of the largest Public Refrigerated Warehouse (PRW) companies in North America
• Strategically located state-of-the-art distribution facilities
• Superior customer service
• Refrigerated and frozen pool consolidation programs at multiple locations
• Multiple facilities with AIB/ASI/USDA inspection certifications
• Internet access to real-time inventory and shipping activity through Interstate’s eView system