- 3329 Henry Street, Port Moody, BC V3H 2K4, Canada
- visit website
Loadstar Transportation based in Port Moody, BC, provides cost-effective, customized transportation solutions with a focus on flatdeck, heavy haul and overdimensional freight. We service all of north america although our primary focus is on business from the United States to Canada and Canada to the United States.
Loadstar works as both a trucking company and a third party solution provider to ensure that you have access to the best solution all the time. We also provide full supply chain logistics solutions ranging from truckload or LTL cargo services, If you need your freight to arrive just in time, use our expedited service either way we’ll get it there.
Just one call to Loadstar Transportation and you get safe, reliable transportation, and supply chain logistics solutions. We have access to all the equipment you need to move your freight intact and on time, any time, across North America
At Loadstar Transportation We have vast experience in transporting over dimensional and heavy haul freight like cranes, dozers, generators, wind energy equipment and oilfield equipment
Loadstar Transportation provides a number of benefits:
– As a Landstar agent we work as a trucking company as well as third party logistic solutions provider to ensure that you have the best possible solution each and every time.
– Through the Landstar network we have access to more than 600 pieces of highly specialized equipment with over 1,700 stepdecks and 1,400 flatbed trailers.
– Through the Landstar network we currently have approximately 24,000 approved contracted carriers that can haul your freight as well putting our capacity at approximately 300,000 trucks.
– Landstar’s safety record is second to none. Some of Landstar’s industry awards include:
InformationWeek – 2010 InformationWeek 500 Most Innovative IT Users (12th consecutive year)
Inbound Logistics – Top 10 3PL Excellence Awards, 2010
Inbound Logistics – Top 100 3PL Providers, 2010
Inbound Logistics – 2010 Top 100 Motor Freight Carriers